Thank you all for your interest in our webinar “A new tool for solving wicked text categorization problems” that we delivered last June 19th, where we explained how to use our Deep Categorization customization tool to cope with text classification scenarios where traditional machine learning technologies present limitations.
During the session we covered these items:
- Developing categorization models in the real
- Categorization based on pure machine learning
- Deep Categorization API. Pre-defined models and vertical packs
- The new Deep Categorization Customization Tool. Semantic rule language
- Case Study: development of a categorization model
- Deep Categorization – Text Classification. When to use one or the other
- Agile model development process. Combination with machine learning
IMPORTANT: this article is a tutorial based on the demonstration that we delived and that includes the data to analyze and the results of the analysis.
Interested? Here you have the presentation and the recording of the webinar.