Software Developers (permanently open positions)
- Place: Madrid (Spain)
- Working hours: full-time employment
Desired skills and Experience
- Hands-on experience with open source software platforms and languages (e.g. Linux, MySQL).
- Scripting languages: Php, Python
- Platforms and NoSQL databases (Cassandra, HBase, MongoDB, or Elastic Search)
- Experience managing the whole software project life cycle (test/user/prod environments management, continuous integration, Jenkins, etc.)
- Agile methodologies
- Minimum experience: 2 years
Other valuable skills
- Text Analytics, Natural Language Processing technologies, and platforms
- Data Science, Machine Learning
- Cognitive Computing
- A good team player and able to work independently.
- Passion for learning and keeping up with emerging technologies/industry trends and applying them as necessary.
- Excellent verbal, written communication and presentational skills.
- Abilities to build cross-functional and external relationships.
- English Proficiency
- Software Engineer, Computer Scientist, Telecommunication Engineer