To Install the MeaningCloud plugin in GATE, you just have to follow these steps:
- Open the GATE Developer.
- Click on File > Manage CREOLE Plugins... to open the CREOLE Plugin Manager.
- Go to the Configuration tab:
Go to the Available to install tab, that must be active now:
- Fill the User Plugin Directory: with a local directory where you have write permissions.
- Click on the + symbol from Plugin Repositories: and add the MeaningCloud repository url:
- Click Apply All.
Go to the Installed Plugins tab:
- Look for the MeaningCloud Plugin and mark it to Install. Then click Apply All.
Once loaded, you can add MeaningCloud APIs as Processing Resources in the left panel or load the MeaningCloud.xgapp from your User Plugin Directory by going to Applications > Restore Application from file...
- Look for the MeaningCloud Plugin and mark it to Load Now or/and Load Always.
- Click on Apply All and then Close.
You can contribute to this plugin through Github: