- A bug related to sheet creation when it already existed has been.
- Dependencies with management APIs have been updated.
- The add-in now uses the Language Identification 2.0.
- The MeaningCloud environment used by default now uses HTPPS.
- The management APIs used to load the user resources have been updated.
- Bug fixed so Sentiment Analysis can also be used in Catalan, Portuguese and Italian with user-defined models.
- The add-in now uses Sentiment Analysis 2.1 and allows for user sentiment models in your analysis.
- The MeaningCloud environment used can be configured to use on-premises solutions.
- A bug associated to the selection of combined cells has been fixed.
- Bug fixed in check for updates with proxy connection.
- The add-in now uses Topics Extraction 2.0.
- Text Clustering has been added.
- The latest classification models published (Social Media and IAB) have been added to the Text Classification functionality.
- General usability has been improved from the following changes:
- An additional configurability option has been added to avoid combining cells in the output and provide flexibility in analyses over the results.
- Empty cells are now ignored instead of printing an error.
- Data input for IDs was modified slightly.
- The add-in remembers the last analysis settings used from one run to the next.
- We've added the sense ID of the entities and concepts detected in the Sentiment Analysis output.
- The relative relevance has been added as an output field in Text Classification.
- The Sense ID of entities and concepts has been added to the output of Topics Extraction.
- A bug in the feature-level analysis has been fixed (incorrect offset for texts without concepts or entities).
- The add-in now uses Sentiment Analysis 2.0.
- Support for user dictionaries in Topics Extraction has been added.
- Issues with rate limit have been fixed.
- A new button to check if the add-in is up to date has been added.
Click on the version number to see the change log.