Health and pharma companies have a good opportunity to leverage unstructured information. Text-based sources can be used to identify the costs of medical treatments, their efficiency (cost, benefits, and risks), references to drugs, side effects, patient experience, and more.
Marketing departments of pharma companies are among those who have the most to gain from analyzing text-based sources. This unstructured data can be processed to:
- Uncover facts or opinions about drug properties, side effects, or interactions with other drugs
- Compare drugs or treatments with those of competitor.
- Analyze the reputations of the company, the brand, and their products and trigger reputation alarms.
- Discover the most common demands for information.
- Profile stakeholders: HCPs, patient associations, NGOs, regulators, etc.
- Automatize compliance checking.
- Assess and improve adherence.
- Leverage drug shortages.
- Detect prescription medication sharing.
Download this Free Ebook
- Text-based data sources for healthcare marketing intelligence
- How to leverage value from text sources
- Ten value-adding tasks that our semantic platform provides for the pharmaceutical and life sciences
- Evidence costs money: Automating manual tasks is a must
Health and pharma companies can exploit their unstructured information
There are new kinds of data that are specific to the
healthcare and pharmaceutical industries (such as electronic health records) as well as data science tools that allow us to extract valuable knowledge from that data.
With MeaningCloud, it is possible to identify the costs of medical treatments, their efficiency (cost, benefits, and risks), references to drugs, side effects, or long-term results. That is why our text analytics solution for the healthcare and pharma domains has so much potential.