This API allows you to produce and publish more valuable contents, more quickly and at lower costs
UPDATE: this API has been discontinued. Use instead our Solution for Semantic Publishing, featuring APIs like Topics Extraction, Text Classification and Automatic Summarization.
At MeaningCloud we keep developing our roadmap and offering new vertical APIs, optimized for different industries and applications. We are pleased to announce that our Semantic Publishing solutions include a new API, designed especially for media, publishers and content providers in general.
It is a logical step for us, since at MeaningCloud we have been collaborating for years with the most significant enterprises in these industries (PRISA, Unidad Editorial, Vocento, RTVE, lainformacion.com, etc.) and this is one of the markets where we are detecting more demand and where our solutions are gaining more traction.
The Semantic Publishing API incorporates the know-how we have been developing when working with these large companies and packages it in the form of semantic resources, process pipelines and specific configurations for the most common applications and scenarios of this industry: archive management, content generation, customization of information products, etc.
If your company is engaged in the generation, publication or distribution of contents of any kind, our new Semantic Publishing API can help you in all the activities of your value chain:
- In archive management, it allows to automate tagging and classification of massive volumes of documentation, to make it much more findable, analyzable, and reusable.
- In information generation, it enables to produce more quickly quality content by reusing related information, documenting with references and ensuring compliance with standard criteria.
- In publication and distribution, it makes contents more findable in search engines and social media and facilitates the discovery of related information, increasing customer engagement and satisfaction.
- In monetization, it allows to automatically create customized products and exploit new advertising alternatives based on the semantic matching of ads and branded content.
Discover more applications of semantic technologies to content generation and publishing in this recorded webinar by MeaningCloud (formerly known as “Daedalus”).
Functionally, the Semantic Publishing API provides two access points:
- Semantic Tagging and Enrichment. This service allows extracting the most important elements of meaning from content and connecting them to external information sources and linked data. By unambiguously identifying people, organizations, places, concepts and themes that appear in our contents, we can obtain their “meaning footprint” and make them more manageable, analyzable and exploitable. Then, by connecting them with sources such as Dbpedia, Geonames, Freebase or SUMO, we can incorporate additional relevant information and boost their value.
- Proofreading and Standardization. This service provides advanced functions of spell, grammar and style checking that ease the generation of quality content.
In addition, the customization features available for all MeaningCloud APIs, make possible to configure the operation of Semantic Publishing services through the integration of user-specific dictionaries, classification taxonomies, etc.
Soon, we will offer plug-ins for the most common content managers (e.g. WordPress, Drupal) so that you can tag, enrich, proofread and relate your contents in a way that is totally integrated into your favorite management platform.
We hope that the Semantic Publishing API meets your needs. As for us, we are already working on the next MeaningCloud API, which will be dedicated to one of the most important activities for any organization: the analysis of the Voice of the Customer (VoC). Stay tuned to this channel if you want to know more.